At Marshall Batteries, we are committed to total customer satisfaction by providing quality products and quality service at all times.
Marshall Batteries will honor all genuine warranty claims. Our batteries our covered by a free of charge replacement warranty that is backed by Australia's leading battery manufacturer and distributor, Marshall Power.
Warranty terms and conditions appear on the top label of your battery. Retain the receipt for proof of purchase. Possible causes of battery failure that are not the result of faulty manufacture:
- Incorrect or under-specified battery type fitted to car
- Charge system problem (low or high voltage) creating an over-charge or under-charge situation. A low voltage cause the battery to sulphate whilst a high voltage will literally cook the internal components of the battery.
- Repeated deep discharge (heavy accessory loads, car phones, lighting, boat accessories, etc)
- Prolonged storage of the car or very minimal use. A battery will generally sulphate and will never recover its full state of charge.
- Electrical faults (short, excessive loads)
- Any battery modifications such as acid additives, lead terminal changes, or any other contaminates.
- Damage to the battery caused by the consumer or other in-car fault.